Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Creativity Theory

Do you feel creative today?

Usually a question that I ask myself almost every morning. Yes? No? The answer is always a little different, but I have noticed that the muse inside of me is somehow tied to nature.

Today, it is snowy. We had another snow day, and God willing, we will have another tomorrow, considering that it is still snowing and suppose to continue until 10 p.m. Today has been fairly productive considering that I have devised this little theory.

Okay, the theory: I feel that when nature is most creative that I am most creative. Today, Mother Nature transforms the world with a blanket of snow into a mysterious wonderland.

In Florida this summer, I felt incredibly creative. But each morning, I watch Mother Nature paint the morning sky with breath-taking colors. So, to massage my muse, I think that I am going to add nature shoots to my blog to get the creativity following each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment